Navigating the Website
Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
The Artist Dashboard appears near the bottom of the main article for an artist. It is an at-a-glace summary of the basic statistics of the artist such as their years of operation, country and (if available) city of founding/last known location, number of reformations, musical style, website (if known), e-mail contact (if known) as well as Diskery's internal database reference numbers. If you click on the items that are highlighted you will be taken to a geographic map showing the city of origin, the country statistics, the help directory to display the genre, etc.
|Promotional Address||333 Fifth Ave.|
|Active Years||2000-2010, 2012-|
|RRCA File Code||ERF009999|
File record #: 14
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Subjects Menu
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Where is the Streaming Music and Videos?
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' Icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Using Mobile Devices
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children
- What is a Stubby Record?
- Odd Displaying Website?
- What is the AISE?
- Using the 'Buy Their Stuff' Button
- 'Electric Eye' Geolocation