Navigating the Website
Using Help Sub-System
The help database is launched in a separate window and will leave your original search screen present.
The database contains a list of FAQ's (Frequently Asked Questions) categorized by subject and sub-subject. When you click on the blue help button on the bottom of a screen (where present) you will enter directly to the 'help' article related to where you currently are. If you select 'Get Help' or 'Help Menu' from the panel at the right side of your screen then you will enter a selection menu displaying all the subjects in the help database.
When you have selected a subject to view, under the subject text will be a sub-list featuring other subjects covered by that topic that may be of interest to you. Select one or "Close Help" to dismiss the help database.
Other sections that bring you to a subject in the 'help' files are: the 'question mark' (help menu), 'exclamation mark' (Legal Notices), the 'Contact Us', 'Terms of Service' (at bottom of the screen) and 'About Diskery'.
If there is a subject you need help with that is not listed in our FAQ database, please send a message to suggest it.
File record #: 17
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Directory
- Using the 'See Also' Table
- Using the 'Artist Dashboard' Table
- Using Audio Clips
- Using Video Clips
- Using Help Sub-System
- Where is the Streaming Music and Videos?
- Reporting Errors, Bugs
- Using the Search Prompt
- Using the Old RRCA File Codes
- Icon Descriptions
- Using the Genres Pages
- Using the 'Artist Selection List'
- Who is the 'Computer Lady'?
- List of National Flags
- Using the 'Find Tickets' Icon
- Using the 'Artist Description' Screen
- Where Are the Reviews?
- Why was I 'Redirected' on My Search?
- Using the Discography Page
- What is Responsive Web Design?
- Using Mobile Devices
- What is a Dynamic Website?
- Content for Children
- What is a Stubby Record?
- Odd Displaying Website?
- What is the AISE?
- Using the 'Buy Their Stuff' Button
- 'Electric Eye' Geolocation
- Screen Modes
- Album Listings
- Search With Google