Use of Our Works
Other than the material Diskery does not own, you may use Diskery material without expressed license if:
- You are a student actively engaged in a research/homework assignment (i.e. writing a term paper).
- You are a teacher using material for purposes of education in your classroom/lab/studio.
- You are a public or school/college library or museum providing the information FREE OF CHARGE to patrons/students.
Under local law, media (Press, TV, Radio) has an automatic percentage of use allowance.
With respect to CC (Creative Commons) material, the CC license will only be valid for the used material, as per it's license but not the rest of the collected work. So, for example, if we use a photo of an artist that is under a particular license (like CC), that photo is regulated and distributed under that license where-as the rest of the article may not be. The article itself should not be considered a part of the used material, only the material itself.
File record #: 10
- Contacting Us
- Using Help
- Help Directory
- Terms of Service
- Use of Our Works
- Copyrights and Credits
- Copyright Disputes and Violations
- Phishing and Spam Attempts